We are a data driven company. We believe that data holds the truth and should guide our decisions. This applies to everything we do at Base.
Our mission is to transform the productivity of sales teams. We believe that it will only happen if sales is treated in a scientific way. To enable that we have to deeply understand both our customers and the way they sell.
Take a moment to learn more about how we build Base – the sales productivity platform: https://lab.getbase.com/product/
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for uncovering how sales teams use Base, namely: identify trends, challenges and opportunities. This understanding plays a key role in all the product decisions we make like roadmap prioritization and setting project goals. Your work will directly impact how our mission becomes reality. This position brings analytical rigor, statistical methods, systemic thinking and pragmatism to the challenges of measuring, conducting studies and driving insights around product and technology.
- Understand the big picture of our product and technology stack behind it.
- Apply your expertise in uncovering how Base users interact with the product.
- Communicate your findings to all stakeholders in a simple and unbiased way.
- Drive analytical conversations about product understanding and decisions.
- Lead efforts for defining product metrics and collecting data necessary to support them.