At Base we believe that business software should be simple, effective and empower people to be significantly more productive in their work.
To make this vision a reality and bring an exceptional product into the hands of people as fast as possible, we focus heavily on building effective engineering teams. This means hiring only driven, highly analytical people and removing as much overhead as possible – through open communication, meritocratic decisions and enabling every team member to assume responsibility and make decisions. Product teams at Base are highly independent – responsible for the full cycle of product development: understanding customer needs, defining solutions and delivering them into the hands of our users.
This requires a lot from leaders but working in a team where, instead of leader having to pull, every team member pushes forward, is very rewarding. This is hopefully where you come in. Base is currently looking for a Team Leader to join such a team.
If you’re passionate about helping people grow and organizing groups of talented engineers to accomplish ambitious things, we’ve love to hear from you.
As a Team Leader your daily bread will be:
- Enabling your team of 8–10 people to ship projects which allow customers to use Base as their end-to-end sales platform
- The success of projects delivered by your team
- Defining and executing on team goals
- Crafting team vision
- Spreading Base cultural values among team members
- Growing people in the team e.g. coaching, feedback
- Evaluating and addressing team’s needs to successfully ship products e.g. hiring, training, know-how